#1 LOCAL AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR COMPANY IN STATESBORO GA
Your choice for AC, Heating and Plumbing services
Top Quality Plumbing Solutions
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Video Inspection and Location
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sewer Lines /
- Sewer Cleaning
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softeners
Expert Heating & Air Conditioning Services
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Gas Lines
- AC Repair
- A/C Installation
- Ductless Mini Split
Commercial Refrigeration Repair & Replacement
- Ice Makers
- Walk-In Coolers
- Walk-In Freezers
- Keg Coolers
- Beer Coolers
- Bottle Coolers
- Reach-In Refrigerators
- Reach-In Freezers
Why Should You Choose Tri-Star Heating Air & Plumbing
When Statesboro GA plumbing customers call Tri-Star Heating Air & Plumbing for professional plumbing services, they are expecting the best. We have to become one of the most well-respected and most trusted service providers in the area. In addition to giving customers service they can rely on, we also include the following features and benefits to improve the customer experience and add value to our work:
- Free diagnostic for active LEO. We always support our local law enforcement officers. As long as you live within our service area, there is no diagnostic charge for officers during normal business hours.
- 24-hour emergency service: Most plumbing emergencies require immediate action to stop future damage, reduce the cost of the repair and protect your family. This is why our technicians are on call 24/7. Whether it’s in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning, our plumbers are here to help if have a plumbing emergency.
- Free second opinions: If you have received an inspection or assessment from one of our competitors, we would be more than happy to look at it and provide a second opinion for free. We make an effort to ensure our customers are well protected and make the right choices when it comes to their home repairs and installations.
- Senior citizen and Military discounts. We offer a discount to active duty military members and to any senior citizen. Simply ask our technician, and they will ensure that you receive your discount.
Schedule your service today
We’ll respond within 24 hours!
Maintenance Plans for Heating & AC Repair
Enjoy the greater comfort, lower repair costs and increased lifespan for your air conditioning system with a preventative maintenance plan. Just like a car, you have to maintain your a/c system. You change the oil in your car every few months. Your a/c needs the same attention to avoid breakdowns. We recommend having your system cleaned twice a year and your air filters replaced every month.
Whether you need a fast repair or an inspection to get through the upcoming season, our experts have your heating and cooling needs covered. Call (912) 236-2260 or Click Here for reliable and efficient HVAC and Plumbing services in Statesboro, Georgia today.
How To Locate A Good Plumber in Statesboro GA for Drain Cleaning
You could count on a respectable temporary worker to offer you a composed evaluation before he begins to work on your project. A phone call can provide you with a rough estimate if you do not have time to wait for a written estimate. To determine if or not your venture will be done how you needed it to be done and as for your time and budgetary necessities, make certain to observe the temporary worker’s capabilities and timetable. Never finalize an agreement with professional plumbers if you have a question about anything in it; it can be too late to change anything once you’ve signed it.
When you need a Statesboro GA plumber for a project, get estimates from at least three different businesses before you hire someone. When considering all the proposals, do not jump at the lowest one first. However, you might want to keep in mind that a licensed contractor who charges somewhat more for his work often produces a superior product. Before you sign a contract, gather all the info about the various costs your service provider will charge and ask any essential clarifying questions.
When you want to ensure that a project meets or exceeds expectations, you need to make certain to communicate all details well with all involved. When problems arise, discuss them calmly and keep an open mind. If you keep the lines of communication open, then your relationship with the service provider will probably be successful. All interactions with your service provider should be kept in a detailed record so that you can avoid legal troubles in the future.
Hiring a plumber for a drain cleaning could appear like a simple task, but finding the appropriate one for your situation isn’t always easy. Friends and family might have some great recommendations for contractors. Going to construction networking events is also a smart way to find the perfect contractor and get a great impression of them face-to-face. After you’ve spoken with a great number of contractors, you’ll know which one is best for your particular project.