#1 LOCAL AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR COMPANY IN SPRINGFIELD GA
Your choice for AC, Heating and Plumbing services
Top Quality Plumbing Solutions
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Video Inspection and Location
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sewer Lines /
- Sewer Cleaning
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softeners
Expert Heating & Air Conditioning Services
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Gas Lines
- AC Repair
- A/C Installation
- Ductless Mini Split
Commercial Refrigeration Repair & Replacement
- Ice Makers
- Walk-In Coolers
- Walk-In Freezers
- Keg Coolers
- Beer Coolers
- Bottle Coolers
- Reach-In Refrigerators
- Reach-In Freezers
Why Should You Choose Tri-Star Heating Air & Plumbing
When Springfield GA plumbing customers call Tri-Star Heating Air & Plumbing for professional plumbing services, they are expecting the best. We have to become one of the most well-respected and most trusted service providers in the area. In addition to giving customers service they can rely on, we also include the following features and benefits to improve the customer experience and add value to our work:
- Free diagnostic for active LEO. We always support our local law enforcement officers. As long as you live within our service area, there is no diagnostic charge for officers during normal business hours.
- 24-hour emergency service: Most plumbing emergencies require immediate action to stop future damage, reduce the cost of the repair and protect your family. This is why our technicians are on call 24/7. Whether it’s in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning, our plumbers are here to help if have a plumbing emergency.
- Free second opinions: If you have received an inspection or assessment from one of our competitors, we would be more than happy to look at it and provide a second opinion for free. We make an effort to ensure our customers are well protected and make the right choices when it comes to their home repairs and installations.
- Senior citizen and Military discounts. We offer a discount to active duty military members and to any senior citizen. Simply ask our technician, and they will ensure that you receive your discount.
Schedule your service today
We’ll respond within 24 hours!
Maintenance Plans for Heating & AC Repair
Enjoy the greater comfort, lower repair costs and increased lifespan for your air conditioning system with a preventative maintenance plan. Just like a car, you have to maintain your a/c system. You change the oil in your car every few months. Your a/c needs the same attention to avoid breakdowns. We recommend having your system cleaned twice a year and your air filters replaced every month.
Whether you need a fast repair or an inspection to get through the upcoming season, our experts have your heating and cooling needs covered. Call (912) 236-2260 or Click Here for reliable and efficient HVAC and Plumbing services in Springfield, Georgia today.
Finding a Good Plumber for Your Repairs In Springfield GA
The expertise to offer an exact assessment before beginning work is a sign of an esteemed contractual worker. When you have given them all of the details they need, a licensed contractor for your plumbing repairs should have no problem giving you a time estimate for when they should finish the work. You should not accept work until you have been provided with a written estimate since a verbal one will hold little value should things go wrong. Once your contractor has surveyed the work site and has gone over the finer points of the job with you, he’ll be ready to give you a concrete estimate.
Get proposals from a minimum of three plumbers in Springfield GA during the interview process. Estimates will take different forms, so read each one carefully to find out what each contractor will charge for materials and labor. If you have the funds to invest in a high-quality contractor, you’ll likely be satisfied with his work. In the contract, ensure you have phrased well the costs of the job, so make certain you do not have any question before signing.
When you want to ensure that a project meets or exceeds expectations, you need to make certain to communicate all details well with all involved. When problems arise, discuss them calmly and keep an open mind. The relationship that you have with your service provider will go well as long as both parties are frequently and clearly communicating. Keep detailed records of communications with your service provider to avoid legal complications down the road.
During the summer times when the weather is warm and pleasant, it is the busiest times for a plumber. Take cautions while working with a contractor to do away with potentially negative effects. Sometimes, for instance, contractors accept too many projects to do each one well, so question each potential contractor about his or her upcoming schedule. Know how long your project will take before you begin interviewing prospective contractor for your plumbing repairs, and ask them upfront how busy their schedules are.