#1 LOCAL AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR COMPANY IN MIDWAY GA
Your choice for AC, Heating and Plumbing services
Top Quality Plumbing Solutions
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Video Inspection and Location
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sewer Lines /
- Sewer Cleaning
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softeners
Expert Heating & Air Conditioning Services
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Gas Lines
- AC Repair
- A/C Installation
- Ductless Mini Split
Commercial Refrigeration Repair & Replacement
- Ice Makers
- Walk-In Coolers
- Walk-In Freezers
- Keg Coolers
- Beer Coolers
- Bottle Coolers
- Reach-In Refrigerators
- Reach-In Freezers
Why Should You Choose Tri-Star Heating Air & Plumbing
When Midway GA plumbing customers call Tri-Star Heating Air & Plumbing for professional plumbing services, they are expecting the best. We have to become one of the most well-respected and most trusted service providers in the area. In addition to giving customers service they can rely on, we also include the following features and benefits to improve the customer experience and add value to our work:
- Free diagnostic for active LEO. We always support our local law enforcement officers. As long as you live within our service area, there is no diagnostic charge for officers during normal business hours.
- 24-hour emergency service: Most plumbing emergencies require immediate action to stop future damage, reduce the cost of the repair and protect your family. This is why our technicians are on call 24/7. Whether it’s in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning, our plumbers are here to help if have a plumbing emergency.
- Free second opinions: If you have received an inspection or assessment from one of our competitors, we would be more than happy to look at it and provide a second opinion for free. We make an effort to ensure our customers are well protected and make the right choices when it comes to their home repairs and installations.
- Senior citizen and Military discounts. We offer a discount to active duty military members and to any senior citizen. Simply ask our technician, and they will ensure that you receive your discount.
Schedule your service today
We’ll respond within 24 hours!
Maintenance Plans for Heating & AC Repair
Enjoy the greater comfort, lower repair costs and increased lifespan for your air conditioning system with a preventative maintenance plan. Just like a car, you have to maintain your a/c system. You change the oil in your car every few months. Your a/c needs the same attention to avoid breakdowns. We recommend having your system cleaned twice a year and your air filters replaced every month.
Whether you need a fast repair or an inspection to get through the upcoming season, our experts have your heating and cooling needs covered. Call (912) 236-2260 or Click Here for reliable and efficient HVAC and Plumbing services in Midway, Georgia today.
How To Find And Hire A Good HVAC Contractor in Midway GA
Never hire a licensed HVAC contractor if you haven’t received at least three quotes. See what each contractor is quoting for both labor and materials costs and compare their qualifications and experience. The more expensive quotes usually mean the local contractor will do better work. Make sure the local contractor you hire is ready to produce a detailed list of the costs.
Detailed expectations and a steady input included in good communication will guarantee the success of all projects. Handle problems right away and calmly by having an open and honest conversation. You will relate well with your service provider so long as both of you’re communicating well and fairly often. To avoid legal issues, be sure to keep detailed records of your communications.
See to it the local HVAC contractor in Midway GA knows all relevant details of a project before he agrees to do it. Provide them with chances to ask questions about details of the legal agreement before requiring them to sign. If you maintain consistent communication with your contractor, you can almost be certain that your job will probably be finished efficiently. Constant communication is suggested so as to maintain clarity.
Once you employee an HVAC contractor, drop in at the work site every so often to make certain the job is on schedule. Before you hire a contractor, listen to the opinions of this person’s previous clients. If you get a good review, go right ahead and make the hire. If you are unsure about the ethics of the local service provider, search for her or his online reviews.
You should be furnished with a composed assessment preceding any work being done on your undertaking if your temporary worker is a respectable one. If you need a quote immediately, many HVAC contractors will probably be more than happy to give it over the phone. Ensure that you verify the qualifications and schedule of the service provider in order to make certain that your project will probably be done how and when and for how much you want it. Before an agreement is reached with your service provider, be certain you have full answers to any questions that have popped up and that every issue has been addressed.